An extraordinary chance to have us create your favorite pottery, dishes, or ceramics into wonderful Nozomi keepsakes! You can take what is broken or what your want to preserve and save them as a Christmas ornament, your favorite necklace, gifts for your family and friends.
- Create stunning Christmas ornaments for your family members.
Brides-to-be can choose your dishes to make them into matching one-of-a-kind customized bridal party jewelry.
- Make a necklace and earring set for an upcoming special event.
- Give graduation, hospitalization, or wedding gifts that are filled with hope.
- Create gifts for your upcoming family reunion.
- Let your precious heirlooms become a keepsake for you or your family!
Special Order Fee: List price of selected Nozomi style + $10 for first piece + shipping costs (listed on sign-up form below). Each additional piece ordered together will be at a special introductory price: list price of Nozomi style + $5.
Instructions for Custom Order Sign-up:
Fill out the order form below. If your pottery is somewhat small, curved, or you have any concerns about it working well, please email a photo to us before shipping it at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more than one item, please use the same form below but specify Item #1, Item #2, etc.
- If applicable, use a Sharpie pen to circle any particular area of the pottery that you would like us to use for your special order. (While we can't make promises, we will do our best!)
Send your pottery in bubble-wrap with your name and email address clearly written inside the package to: Nozomi Project, Shimo Enokidan 142-6, Watanoha-Aza, Ishinomaki-shi, Miyagi-ken 986-2135 JAPAN. (We recommend that you mail using a tracking system, as we cannot be responsible for lost packages).
We will email you within three business days of receipt of your pottery with a photo of your product once it has been cut, with an online bill attached. Please allow 5-10 days upon receipt of your pottery and payment for your order to be created and mailed out. Note: Please do not send glass or plastic products; we can only make Nozomi products from pottery. Nozomi will keep any unused pottery unless the customer requests that we return it.
Questions? Please email us at: email@example.com